Thursday, December 20, 2007

Teacher Gifts - Treats For Classmates



I've been busy the past couple of days getting teacher gifts and some treats for my son's classmates together.

The first photo is a picture of the little teacher gifts I put together for my kids' teachers. Inside the cute cello bag is a package of microwave popcorn, two packets of cocoa and two tea bags all wrapped in my printable envelopes and wrappers.

The printable cocoa packets, printable tea bag packets and printable popcorn wrappers are all coordinating and there's even a set of printable tags to match them all. They're available on my website and all are on sale thru Christmas, so if you need a small last minute gift, this could be it. CLICK HERE FOR SALE ITEMS

Actually, now that I think about it, I probably need to get one of these ready for my mail carrier too. :-)




The second set of photos is a small treat (front and back shown) for my son to pass out to his classmates. They feature an image from the movie Polar Express, which is the theme of his party at school. Each packet contains a pack of cocoa and two small candy canes. He's pretty excited to pass these out on Friday. Unfortunately, I don't have these printables for sale as the image is copyrighted.

Be sure to click the images if you'd like a larger view of them.

Thanks for looking,
Deena Davis
www.EweNmePrintables.com

No comments: