Sunday, May 18, 2008

Altered Purses & Totes

I love altered purses and it seems I'm starting to see more and more of them popping up here and there. I've searched etsy and found quite a few that I like.

Bette Shaw and I have three different purses that fall into the altered category on our www.PrintAndSew.com website.

Here's pics of them...







You can create these purses/totes by printing the images on fabric and adding other embellishments.

Instructions and printable images are included in the patterns. Reversed images for printing the images to transfer paper is also included.

So fun!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Deena Davis
www.EweNmePrintables.com

2 comments:

Patty Keen said...

I just love those altered purses/totes! The problem with me, I would just be too afraid to use them and would just display them as artwork, ha ha!!

anniescupboards said...

Oh thank you for showing those off. Girl I have making some totes latley. They are so much fun. You can play with them and now I am getting even MORE ideas. Oh my! Great POST!