Sunday, November 22, 2009

Etsy Graphic Sets

Do you sell items on etsy? I do!! I have two shoppes, one for printables, www.EweNmePrintables.etsy.com and a new shoppe for graphics www.EweNmeGraphics.etsy.com

I've been spending some time lately adding some banner/avatar sets to the graphics shoppe the past couple of days and would like to share them with you here.

If you don't have your etsy shoppe ready for the holidays, now is a good time to start. Right now, all of the Christmas/Holiday sets are on sale for only $5. (I also have some "everyday" sets too)





Stop by and take a peek when you get a few minutes, www.EweNmeGraphics.etsy.com

Thanks for visiting!
Deena Davis
www.EweNmePrintables.com

1 comment:

Firecracker Kid said...

Hi Deena! A very nice blog you have. I'm finding all my group sisters one by one:) Hugs~ Carol