Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bottle Capping...

No, I'm not really capping bottles. I've been making a lot of bottle cap magnets out of my new printables lately. Thought it would be fun to share them with you.


In this first photo I have the word LOVE spelled out. They're made from the Vintage Rose Alpha images.



These are the Vintage Cupids. I love that aqua blue color in those. Not the best photo (sorry 'bout that)



This next photo is probably my favorite of all. Sweet Bears - the graphics used in this set are from www.CountryLifeGraphics.com ... one of my favorite graphic artists.



And last, but not least... Heart Strings.


All of these printable bottle cap images are available on my website, www.EweNmePrintables.com. I also have a FREE tutorial on how to make these yourself. You can find that here... Bottle Cap Crafting Tutorial.

Thanks for joining me again!
Deena Davis

No comments: