I'm a proud member of THE OLD FARMHOUSE GATHERING TEAM ON ETSY... a talented, professional group of artisans who create everything from Primitive to Shabby Chic, with an old fashioned flair!
Each Monday, I will be featuring a different member from this awesome team and introducing you to some of their great products and items.
Today's Monday Market place feature is:
1. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name?
Rabbit Hollow Prims because my mom had the name for her shop when it was open and wanted to carry on the name.
2. How long have you been on Etsy?
About 2 years
3. What type of items do you offer?
primitive dolls. vintage patterns, fabrics and turkey calls
4. How long have you been crafting?
5. Who or What inspires you?
All the other doll artists out there.
6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
I couldn't pick just one but I love Halloween the most.
7. Other places where you can be found (Ebay, webstore, blog)