Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bloom Where You're Planted...

I'm pretty sure that I've posted a link to these FREE printable bookmarks in the past... well, actually... the link is on the left side bar of my blog here, but I thought I'd bring it out to the forefront again.


I have to say that this is probably more of a reminder for me than anything else. I'm going thru some busy times and having to do some things that I'm not really wanting to do, so I'm reminding myself that this is where I am and I'm to "bloom where I'm planted".  None of these things I have to do are earth-shattering or devastating but I'm finding myself grumpin' about it WAAAY too much. Now you can see why I need the reminder.

It's been a while since I've printed these, so I think I'll print them off and place them in different places around the house... refrigerator, bathroom mirror, computer desk... etc. 

I hope you like them and don't need them as a reminder like I do. ;-)

To download them, you can CLICK THIS LINK to be taken to the page where's they're located.

Enjoy!
Deena Davis


No comments: