Sunday, August 1, 2010

August 2010... How did that happen?

I woke up this morning and as I was drinking coffee from my Spongebob coffee cup realized that today is August 1st.  Not really a big deal to some, but to me it is. School will be starting in a few weeks so that means some schedule changes. Not necessarily bad changes, but changes, nonetheless.

I have a to-do list a hundred miles long. I guess most of you reading this probably do too. I've been wanting to design more as well as do more crafting. So hopefully, I can accomplish that and share some of it with you. I have a few business goals I'd like to accomplish, along with some household things to do too.

I need to be careful with all of these ideas floating thru my mind today and write them down and really try to get some of them accomplished, at least the things of importance. I don't want to end up like Patrick, shown in the photo below.


Why am I telling you? (you may be asking that) Well... because I'm going to be sharing some of these things with you here on my blog... and I want you to be prepared. LOL - OK, not really! I'm thinking if I write this down here I'll be more accountable.

So anyway... wish me luck... there's LOTS to do. Hopefully, I'll be checking in with updates.

Thanks for visiting!
Deena Davis
www.ewenmeprintables.com

1 comment:

Firecracker Kid said...

It snuck up on ya Deena:) Good luck with your list.