Thursday, November 11, 2010

New Listings This Week...

I've been busy the past few days preparing a lot of new printables for the upcoming weeks. Today, I'm featuring a few new things that I added to www.ewenmeprintables.com this week. You can click the images for a larger view, or click the link below the image to be taken to the item listed on my website.

Printable Collage Sheet - Jolly Santas - $2.00

Printable Hang Tags - Ginger Snowman Crocks - $3.00
Printable Hang Tags - Primitive Jugs 101 - $3.00
Printable Hang Tags - Stamped Christmas - $3.00

Printable Gift Card Envelope - Noel - $2.00
Grab N Go Wrapper - Snowman Wishes - $2.00



Thanks for stopping by!
Deena Davis
www.ewenmeprintables.com

1 comment:

Shirley Hudson - Hudson's Holidays said...

Your art is always so wonderful!!!! I love it!!!
shirley
Hudson's Holidays