Monday, February 6, 2012

Pinterest Finds - Altered Art

First of all... if you're not familiar with pinterest.com let me explain.... well... let's let Pinterest explain. This is how they describe it.

"Pinterest.com is a virtual pin board  that lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes. You can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing is a great way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests."

Still confused? Check out this link pinterest.com/about, it explains it very well.

Anyway, my whole point of this post is to show you some really cool things I've found on Pinterest,  I plan to do this weekly. Today's theme is Altered Art.

I have a Mixed Media/Altered Art pin board, you can find it here. Below are a few things I have pinned.




This one is from nancymalay.blogspot.com


This is the final one I'll share for today it's from cheryl-comfort.blogspot.com

Please feel free to leave links to your pinboards in the comments section. I'd love to follow some more people and see what you have pinned.

Thanks for joining me today.
Deena Davis







1 comment:

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

You've pinned some really beautiful pieces of art. I said I wouldn't do Pinterest and I have and you could spend all of your time over there!
It's very contagious.
Hugs,
Susan