Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What to Blog About!?

Are you a blogger? Do you want to be a blogger and don't know where to start??

I've heard so many people that don't have blogs say "I wouldn't know what to write about" or "who would want to read about me". Actually, I was one of them. When I first started this blog, I was scared to death not knowing what I would blog about.

In the "real" world I'm actually pretty quiet. If you were to pair me up with another quiet person, there would be no conversation, especially if it were up to me to keep the conversation going. ;-)

But blogging is different. You don't have to be a master of conversation to blog, you don't have to have a college degree in journalism, you don't even have to have an exciting life to blog. All you have to do is, try it. Once you make a couple of posts it becomes a lot easier.

Just write about what you love and the rest will come. Show off your creations if you're an artist, show off pics of your kids/grandchildren, home and pets. Write instructions on how to make or do something you're good at.

I'm sure if you try it, you'll find it wasn't nearly as difficult as you may have originally thought. Believe me, you'll find the words and if you don't find the words, find some pictures... after all, a picture is worth a thousand words - right??

If you don't have a blog, I challenge you to start one. If you take me up on this challenge, send me an email and I'll post your link as one of my favorite blogs. - Now, go on, get busy and start blogging, the world is waiting to hear from you.

Deena Davis
www.EweNmePrintables.com

No comments: