Thursday, September 4, 2008

Halloween Tags

I made some cute little tags the other day and wanted to share them. They were so quick to put together, so I think I'll be making some more soon. Maybe some with a Christmas theme.

The outer part is a 2" scalloped circle that I punched out of brown kraft cardstock, the middle (teal color) is a 1.5" scalloped circle punched from some patterned scrapbooking paper and the center is a 1" circle. The cat images are from my bottle cap printables.

I inked all the edges with a coffee colored ink and used a tape runner to attach all the pieces together so there was no messy glue involved either. I punched a small hole in the top and threaded some ribbon thru.

Like I said, the were super easy, super quick and super fun!!


See ya next time!
Deena Davis
www.ewenmeprintables.com

No comments: