Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wrappin' it up!

This week I have been busy designing new popcorn wrappers. I added a total of eight new ones and I don't know if I could pick a favorite if I had to.

These were soooo quick and easy to make. They go together in a snap and the finished results are just too cool.

Below are some photos of the finished wrappers on the popcorn. I think I will leave them in the Santa tin and pass them along to friends and family when they drop by over the holidays.





If you're interested in making your own you can find them listed on my website, www.EweNmePrintables.com

Thanks soo much for visiting!!
Deena Davis
www.EweNmePrintables.com

2 comments:

Jen xo said...

very cute Deena...

January Zelene said...

Hi! I’ve chosen your site as a Best Site for ME. I don’t know if you have received this one before, but I still want to give you this “Best Blog Award”. So, please do drop by at my site and retrieve your award. Congratulations!

By the way I added your link too… Check it out...