Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Aged Tags...

Today, I'd like to take a minute to share these new tags with you. They're made with some really neat graphics.

The background was an actual tag that I scanned and digitally aged. The scraps of vintage newspaper were scanned from some newspapers from 1910. (be watching for more things made with those) The floral backgrounds are from digital scrapbooking papers from www.digiscrapkits.com, and last I added the cupcake graphics from www.primsydoodledesigns.com The rickrack is very realistic too, it makes you want to touch it and feel the texture.

With all those things combined, it's made for some of my favorite hang tags.



You can click the image to find this item on my website, I also have these listed in my Etsy shop and ArtFire shop. The price is $3 and with these being a printable pdf file you can print them again and again.

Thanks for visiting!
Deena Davis
www.EweNmePrintables.com

No comments: