Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ideas For National Craft Month...

I'm sure most of you reading this know that March is National Craft Month... right? Well, I have been Googling up a National Craft Month storm so I could share some neat projects with you.


The first thing I found were these faux Fossils made from Coffee Grounds and a few other household ingredients. Kids would love to make these, I am sure, but big kids (like me) would probably have fun with them too.

Coffee Ground Fossils from crafttutorials.net



Next, I found this tutorial for...
I have always had a fascination with needle cases, they have several shown on their blog, but I found this one to be super cute... don't you think?



This next one... now, I could make a million of these with all the magazines in my house. LOL or maybe just one big one to hold the rest of my magazines.




I just LOVE these and the possibilities are virtually endless for them.


So... are you inspired yet? What are you working on for National Craft Month? Please feel free to leave a comment with a link to your cool project or tutorial.

Thanks for visiting!
Deena Davis

No comments: