Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Check it out...

I love seeing what others do with the printables they purchase from me at www.ewenmeprintables.com. Today I want to share what Charlene of, www.catsdesigns.etsy.com has done.

First is this adorable Americana Raggedy Annie doll, I love the star and if you take a closer look you'll see a Ewe-N-Me Printables tag attached to it that says Handmade in the USA.


Charlene has another doll all decked out for fall and she used one of my Halloween Seed Labels printed on fabric and made a seed sack. The doll is just gorgeous. - Don't you think??



You can find Charlene's things at www.catsdesigns.etsy.com and you can also check out her blog, www.catsdesigns.blogspot.com where you will find links to the items she has listed on ebay.

If you have any items made using my printables, I'd love to see them. Drop me a note and send a link. ewenmeprintables [@] gmail.com

Thanks for joining me today!
Deena Davis
www.ewenmeprintables.com

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great feature and a great team!

Firecracker Kid said...

Clever and as cute as cute can be! A great mix:)

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

Super cute! Your tags and seed bag designs are a perfect added touch to Charlene's creations!!
Kim

Barb said...

What a great feature! Love getting a chance to know the team members! You both do great work!
Barb

yorkie's primitives said...

Great feature and I love those dolls. The hang tags add the perfect touch, Valerie

KEEPSAKE KORNER said...

Enjoyed this feature on Charlene. She has such creativity and her dolls have such sweet faces.
Hugs
Susan

Adorable Country Classics said...

Her dolls are ADORABLE!~Blessings~Jody