Friday, June 22, 2007

Memory Glass Pendants


I'm sure you've heard of Memory Glass made by Ranger. - Haven't you? Well, if not, it's one of the coolest things since sliced bread. You'll have to check it out. Check the links below...

Anyway... Ranger makes these neat little pieces for glass for small collages called Memory Glass and they also make the frames that the glass will fit into called Memory Frames. So I HAD to get some and try them out.

This is one of my first attempts. The image inside is a digital print I made using a vintage photo, some text and a background I altered to look aged and worn. I love the look on the little boy's face and of course the cat - doesn't that cat look thrilled to be posing for the picture? LOL

Below are links where you can find the Memory Glass and Memory Frames. I used 1" x 3" glass and 1" x 3" antique copper frames for this one. (The size of the glass is also the same size as a microscope slide.)


Ranger Memory Frames 1 in. x 3 in. antique copper



Ranger Memory Glass 1 in. x 3 in. clear

No comments: