Thursday, June 21, 2007

June ATC Challenge


They're having a challenge for ATC's at Craftster.org this month and the theme is "Vintage". So I thought I'd give it a go.
The card shown here is the one I'm entering.

I think they have a challenge every month on the ATC forum at Craftster. (I'm pretty new there) Their challenge for May was "Royalty With An Attitude" - and guess what?? I won!! I was so thrilled, as there are so many talented artists that frequent their forum. - The king and queen cards shown on my June 18th post were my entries for May.

Soooo... the voting for this month's challenge starts in a few days. - I don't think I'll win this one as there's a lot of competition and a lot of talent. - Check them out when you get time. (I don't know if you need to be a member of Craftster.org to view these or not.) ATC CHALLENGE - There's still a few days left, maybe you'll want to enter too.

No comments: