Monday, September 17, 2007

New Bottlecap Printables




I've added some new printable bottlecap inserts to my website tonite, that I thought I'd share with you. As with all of my photos, you can click on the images to see a larger view.

There's 6 different images in each set and each set prints 5 copies of each image for a total of 30 images per sheet. These sell for only $2 each on my website. www.EweNmePrintables.com They will be delivered to you in a pdf file upon payment via paypal. They print in 300 dpi so the images will come out crisp and clear.

When I show you my new items, I always feel like I'm "advertising" so this time around, I'm going to mix things up a bit and give some things away. Yes! You heard me correctly. I'm going to give some things away for FREE! - no charge! LOL

Here's how it works... The first four people to comment on this post will receive a $5 credit from my website. www.EweNmePrintables.com Most of the items on my site range from $2 - $3 so a $5 credit will actually get you a file or two depending on what you choose.

Ok - let's see who the first four people are that are actually reading this and paying attention.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the tutorial! I've always wanted to try these but didn't know how to go about it. Your photos and instructions made it look easy and I can't wait to try them. If I wanted to make an ornament out of the bottlecap, would you suggest punching the hole before beginning the project, or afterwards? Thanks so much!

Ewe-N-Me said...

Thanks for reading and asking about the ornaments. I think it would probably be best to do it afterwards, although I haven't tried that. - BTW - if you're interested in the $5 credit on my website, you're one of the four!

Sharon Stevens said...

I have a box full of bottle caps I need to use. These are the perfect thing! Thanks for offering them.

Anonymous said...

Hi there...excited to try some bottle cap crafting...searched google for halloween images and it led me to you! My sister's birthday is on Halloween, so plan to make her a charm bracelet and would love to try your images.

Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited about this bottle cap craft! Thank you for your wonderful tutorial!!! Hurry and make more bottlecap printables.. angels please.. LOL Great job Deena!