Thursday, September 27, 2007

Printable Hang Tags for the Holidays




I've recently made up these printable hang tags featuring our logos from our Chistmas feedsack logo designs. (click the images for larger view)

I think they'd make really unique gift tags for packages for the upcoming holiday season. You could write all that "to - from" info on the back of them. I don't know about you but I ALWAYS have trouble fitting all of my family's names on those tiny little tags you get at the store. ;-)

You could also use them for craft show items, bookmarks, or even little "extras" to send out to your customers. They're just FUN.

They're available on my website www.EweNmePrintables.com as an instant download. Each file prints two copies of each image and you can print the file as many times as you like. You'll find other feedsack tags there too... some feature crows, mammys, flour sacks, etc.

Thanks for stopping by!
Deena Davis
www.EweNmePrintables.com

No comments: