Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Printable Christmas Gift Tags


I've added these new gift tags to our website recently and thought I'd show them off here too. They are printable gift tags featuring graphics from Trina Clark of www.DigiScrapKits.com. Each tag measures approx. 2.25"x4.25"

There's 6 printable gift tags in each file (2 copies of each shown). These printable gift tags come to you as a pdf file, so you can print as many copies as you like. The tags are 300 dpi so they print out beautifully.

I don't want to rush the season, but I'm really excited about trying them out. I printed them on white and brown kraft card stock and can't decide which I like best. I guess that will depend on the wrapping paper I use on my packages.

The best thing about these printable Christmas gift tags is... they're on sale for a limited time for $1.50. You can find them at www.EweNmePrintables.com

Happy Printing!
Deena Davis
www.EweNmePrintables.com

No comments: