Monday, June 14, 2010

Lets Get Digital...

Don't you just love a great digital collage sheet?

You can print them over and over, you can experiment with different kinds of paper, you can make all sorts of mixed media and altered art projects with them. You can make hang tags, cards... all sorts of stuff.

There is no shortage of digital collage sheets listed on etsy and I have quite a few in my shop, www.ewenmeprintables.etsy.com

A couple days ago I was browsing all the unique sheets on etsy and decided to make a treasury of them. Below is a sample photo of the treasury. Isn't it pretty to see them all together like this?


If you like what you see I invite you to come take a closer look at these beautiful sheets. You can find them by CLICKING THIS LINK.

I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I did.

Thanks for visiting!
Deena Davis
www.ewenmeprintables.com

1 comment:

Firecracker Kid said...

Hi Deena:) I visited your treasury and commented and clicked. Very pretty prints, makes me want to start scrappin' and collage.
xoxo
Carol