Friday, June 4, 2010

What's New?

I have a few new things this week, but the ones I'd like to show off are the two new feedsack printables.

These are printable images that you download once payment is made.

You can print the images directly on fabric or onto transfer paper to make pillows, mini feed sacks, aprons for your dolls and more. Instructions are included along with 3 sizes of images (approx. 8x10 - 5x7 and 4x6). Reversed images for printing on transfer paper are also included.

      

If you'd like to purchase these, simply click on the images above to be taken to my website, www.ewenmeprintables.com. You can also find my other new things there too.

If you want  to buy ready-made feedsack pillows, here are a couple of reputable sellers...
Handmade By Bette or The Olde Country Cupboard. I don't know if they have these designs yet, because they are so new, but they have a lot of others and they are very well made by these gals.

I hope you're having a good week and preparing for a fun weekend ahead.

Thank you for stopping by!
Deena Davis
www.ewenmeprintables.com


No comments: